Tuesday 8 October 2013

Customer Loyalty: How to position your restaurant for repeat business


Long gone are the days when a family would visit their ‘local’ restaurant every time they want to eat out. Today’s diner first decides ‘what’ they want to eat which then dictates ‘where’ they will eat. So you need to be smarter in the way you keep customer’s loyalty.

They key thing for your restaurant is to be the ‘where’ that someone thinks of when they want to eat your type of speciality food.

My Pizza Obsession

For example, I love pizza! So when I can’t decide what restaurant to eat at pizza is the first food I fall back on. Now the restaurant that has positioned itself for pizza in my mind is Pizza Hut, though I must confess that the roquito peppers at Pizza Express are slowly converting me.



[image credit]

No comments:

Post a Comment